Uncategorized

What Can the 2004 Indonesian Earthquake Teach You About Honing Your Marketing Message?

Businesses Launched for Charitable Causes Combine a Great Marketing Story and a Superior Benefit to the Paying Customer. Do you remember what you were doing on December 26, 2004?   I do. Like many people–on what should have been a relaxing day after Christmas – my family was instead riveted to the international news channels as […]

Continue Reading

What To Do When Everything In Your Business Seems to Be Going Wrong!

If Only 30% of Your Prospects Are Buying, Do You Know What the Other 70% Are Doing? Regularly Measuring and Monitoring Can Help You Immediately Pinpoint What to Do Differently with Your Marketing Many business owners call my company for help with solving a particular problem with their marketing. Sometimes it’s a low response rate from their […]

Continue Reading